The applications of ICT transformed the resources and services of the liberaries considerably. The traditional liberaries are transforming to digital and virtual liberaries, and are working in cloud based environment to provide effective services to their users. Traditional liberaries are transforming into knowledge centres and their services are also improving with the help of ICT tools. The main objective of the conference is to provide a forum to the library researchers, liberary professionals and teachers of liberary science to exchange information and deliberate on common issues for betterment of liberary services to exchange information and deliberate on common issues for betterment of liberary services in digital context.
It will also serve as a platform for the LIS professionals to expose themselves and get enlightened on the methods, strategies and services adopted by the liberaries to survive in the competitive environment and be ahead in the profession.
1. Technological innovations in liberaries.
2. Liberary Website Development: Tools and techniques.
3. Technology for Future Liberaries.
4. Cloud Computing and library Practices.
5. Impact of Big Data on Library Management.
6. Educating and empowering the users in digital environment.
7. Search engines, federated search.
8. Liberary resources security measures.
9. Impact of social media on liberaries.
10. Social, Ethical and Legal Aspects of ICT and Liberaries.
11. AI and Machine Learning,Internet of Things (IoT)and Liberaries.
1. Access management and control isues in digital enironment.
2. Issues in the development of learning resources in digital era.
3. Challenges in transforming the libraries into digital world.
4. Usage and evalutaion of digital technologies in libraries and information Centres.
5. Best Practices for Establishing Digital Libraries.
1. Plagiarism and Challenges in Research.
2. Research Integrity and UGC Regulation 2018.
3. Role of Liberaries in Controlling Plagiarism.
4. Predatory Publishing.
5. Using e-tools and technologies for addressing academic misconduct.
6. Citation analysis.
7. Ethics of access to content , plagiarism, copyright and licensing.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
1. Open Source Software for Liberaries.
2. OSS and their impact on the library today.
3. OSS and Liberaries: Case Study.
4. Content Management Software.
5. Open Access Educational Resources.
6. Role of the Academic Journal Publisher and Open Access Publishing Models.
7. Open Access Publishing.
8. Open Access Policies.
9. Building Of Institutional Repositories.
10.Resources collection, organization and standards.
The history of Indore reveals that tha ancestors of the founders of the city were the Zamindars and indidenous landholders of Malwa. Indore popularly known as "Mini Bombay" is a tier- 2 city, the largest city of Madhya Pradesh by population. Indore wields a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education and entertainment, and has been described as the commercial capital of the state has been ranked as the Cleanest City continuously since two years under Swaccha Bharat Mission.
Indore is the only city in India with Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institue of Management. Indore has the largest economy in central India and is the business and trading capital of the state. The information Technology sector is growing rapidly with companies like Infosys and TCS having started the operations of their respective establishments in Indore. The city has relatively good connectivity with other parts of the country. Adjacent to the city, two Jyotirlings are at Ujjain and Omkareshwar.
Payment Details Registration and accommodation fees can be paid by demand draft/multi-city cheque in favor of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya, Indore payable at Indore or through NEFT/ RTGS/ funds transfer to the
Payment should be made latest by 23.02.2019. On the spot registration is also available by paying Rs.300/- extra along with normal registration charges.
Shri. Puroshottamdas PasariChancellore, SVVV, Indore
Prof. Upinder DharVice Chancellor, SVVV, Indore
Prof. Shabahat HusainPresident, ILA, New Delhi
Dr. Rambahu kherdeDIRECTOR,KNOWLEDGE RESOURCE CENTRE, SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY -444602
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Trust has sponsored the University to promote, manage and offer professional and vocational education, and to organize personality
and other training and development programs.The University imparts higher education in varied disciplines with a view to make the students confident, vibrant,
dynamic and competitive worldwide.
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya was established on January 8, 2015 under Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapna evam Sanchalan)Adhiniyam 2007, amended in 2014. The University with its constituent institutes aims to impart quality education in the disciplines of Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Textile Technology, Forensic Science, Architecture, Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, Computer Applications, Commerce, Law and Agriculture.The University commenced its first academic session from July 2016 with Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Dual Degree and Doctoral programs in all major disciplines.
The applications of ICT transformed the resources and services of the libraries considerably. The traditional libraries are transforming
to digital and virtual libraries, and are working in cloud based environment to provide effective services to their users. Traditional
libraries are transforming into knowledge centres and their services are also improving with the help of ICT tools.
The main objective of the conference is to provide a forum to the library researchers, library professionals and teachers of library science to exchange information and deliberate on common issues for betterment of library services in digital context.It will also serve as a platform for the LIS professionals to expose themselves and get enlightened on the methods, strategies and services adopted by the libraries to survive in the competitive environment and be ahead in the profession.
The foundation of Shri Vaishnav Group of Trusts was laid in the year 1884 as Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Committee by the cloth merchants of the city.
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Trust believes in taking the Nation forward by improving the quality of life of its citizens by continuously working in the sphere of education,
health and environment. It has been established to promote education and research in various disciplines through academic institutions for the benefit of all sections of
the society, but not with the motive of profit.
Shri Vaishnav Shekshanik evam Parmarthik Nyas was established in 1981. Since then, Nyas has been working relentlessly for the upliftment of the society and country as a whole by providing better technical and professional education, health facilities, schools and other services. Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapada Market Committee is running Colleges, Schools and Institutions of Professional Studies and Research.